As a mother, wife and individual with her own goals and aspirations, do you ever find yourself:
- Wanting to commit to a holistic wellness program, but finding yourself unable to even think about having to cook a separate meal for yourself – more pots, more pans, more dishes and more than you can downright handle!
- Endlessly picking your brain and searching for ideas on what to make for breakfast, lunch and supper, but also spending extra time trying to make sure that microwave suppers and take-outs aren’t an option
- Wanting the best for your family, but not sure about where to start
- Busy, busy, busy and in need of a little bit of help
- In continuous need of a quick respite – that breathe-in-deeply and go-slow moment that will help to keep you focused on your own wellness goals
- Looking for something that will bring your family closer together and create a feeling of support, love and connection
- Continuously having to pick your brain on how to cook several different meals for each person’s unique dietary requirements
I get it. Trust me, I’ve been there. Being a mother to two incredible boys, I know that it’s more affordable and fulfilling to cook, nourish and transform together as a family. I am passionate about family, and I believe that merging this with my love for holistic wellness has led me down some incredible paths. This is what I want to share with you. This is why I have created my Family Coaching program.